- My Daughter's 3rd Birthday Party
- Coordinator of a 3 day Summer Institute Conference with over 40 workshop sessions for faculty
- Upgraded to a new online learning system
- Ended a semester teaching 3 courses in addition to my full time job, starting a new semester teaching one.
- Visited with family
- Trying to organize my home
- And oh yeah, I have a 5 and 3 year old keeping me busy.....
Now, this weekend I'm off to see Toy Story 3 with the kids....has anyone noticed the advertising on Toy Story 3 inside every single store you walk into? My kids are drooling at the mouth. But, you know what, out of all the Disney movies and toys geared toward kids..Toy Story certainly gets two thumbs up. No mama deer is being shot (Bambi), dog gets caught in the fire (Bolt), flying monkeys and witches (Wizard of Oz), crazy chocolate man (Willy Wonka), you know the drill...although I did hear Toy Story 3 was sad from the adult perspective.
Now, maybe I should rethink this..because we play Toy Story 3 Dominos and I don't know how many times I have giggled like a naughty school girl when I saw, "Does anyone have a Woody?" and my son says, "I have two Woody's." Or, "Does anyone have a Buzz?" and my daughter says, "I wish I had a buzz." Well you know what girl, I wish I had one too. ;)