Wednesday, February 10, 2010

VGNO - Virtual Girls Night Out

So, I think I need to start letting loose again.  DH works Friday nights, so I should be a part of the Virtual Girls Night Out!  Ann over at Ann Again...And Again hosted the party last week, so I'm a bit late, but let's see how this goes for now.

Name 3 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:1.) It wouldn't be Stella...Always About The Beach if I didn't mention a beach.  Basically, I would love to be sipping a drink on any beach with my DH.  Right now the Sandals Resort in the Bahamas seems good.
2.) Laying poolside in the hot sun with a good book and beverage.
3.) At a broadway show in London, England
Name 3 Things You Will NEVER Drink Again:1.) Getting me to not drink anything NEVER again probably won't happen, but what the heck....Butterscotch Schnops...
2.) Lemon Drops...although I will drink Vodka
3.) Moonshine
People You Would Like To Have Dinner With-Not necessarily at the same time:1.) Definately DH, it's been too long since date night.
2.) Matt Damon
3.) Cameron Diaz - she'd be a hoot to have a few drinks with...

So, I think I got this thing going....so I'll see ya'll on Friday at the next VGNO!

1 comment:

  1. what a cute idea and I think Friday I will have to swing by and check this VGNO out!

    ReplyDelete